Remember when you couldn’t contain your excitement over sharing plans for your upcoming vacation with coworkers and friends? Or the thrill of posting travel highlights on social media – and making everyone a little jealous? Adios, beaches. My, how the tides have turned. In the COVID-19 world, on the heels of “mask shaming,” we’re seeing a new phenomenon making waves: travel shaming. Many of us had trips put on hold or canceled due to the pandemic – and after months of quarantining, are now itching to get away. And some of us are packing our bags and jet setting, but flying under the radar… Read more.
- Governor DeWine Lifts Curfew in Ohio
- Ohio At-Home Workers May Get a COVID Income Tax Refund… Eventually
- New Executive Order & OSHA Guidelines Geared Toward Worker Health & Safety
- What Happens When Schools Require Vaccination?
- Cleveland Court Finds in Favor of Restaurants on COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims