A federal judge has ruled the Small Business Administration (SBA) must release detailed information for all Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans. This includes both the identities of loan recipients and loan amounts. The underlining case was brought by a number of media agencies under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) after they had requested that the SBA disclose who had received a PPP or Economic Injury Disaster (EIDL) loan under the CARES Act. Read more…
- Governor DeWine Lifts Curfew in Ohio
- Ohio At-Home Workers May Get a COVID Income Tax Refund… Eventually
- New Executive Order & OSHA Guidelines Geared Toward Worker Health & Safety
- What Happens When Schools Require Vaccination?
- Cleveland Court Finds in Favor of Restaurants on COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims