The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, passed by the House on Wednesday and signed into law Thursday by President Joe Biden, will bring a flood of much-needed funds into the state of Ohio – and Cleveland, in particular. The $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill allocates more than $11.2 billion in state and local aid to Ohio. The state will receive half of this $11.2 billion, while $2.2 billion each will go to major cities and Ohio’s 88 counties… Read more.
- Cleveland Court Case Could Bring Relief to Businesses Whose COVID Claims Were Denied
- Amended Order Clarifies Ohio Mask Mandate, Other COVID-19 Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended
- Restaurants, Hospitality Businesses Eligible for $28.6 Billion in Federal Grants
- American Rescue Plan: Employers Must Provide COBRA Subsidies to Qualifying Employees