Remember when you couldn’t contain your excitement over sharing plans for your upcoming vacation with coworkers and friends? Or the thrill of posting travel highlights on social media – and making everyone a little jealous? Adios, beaches. My, how the tides have turned. In the COVID-19 world, on the heels of “mask shaming,” we’re seeing a new phenomenon making waves: travel shaming. Many of us had trips put on hold or canceled due to the pandemic – and after months of quarantining, are now itching to get away. And some of us are packing our bags and jet setting, but flying under the radar… Read more.
- Cleveland Court Case Could Bring Relief to Businesses Whose COVID Claims Were Denied
- Amended Order Clarifies Ohio Mask Mandate, Other COVID-19 Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended
- Restaurants, Hospitality Businesses Eligible for $28.6 Billion in Federal Grants
- American Rescue Plan: Employers Must Provide COBRA Subsidies to Qualifying Employees