On this episode of Real Talk, Student & Athlete Defense attorneys Susan Stone and Kristina Supler are joined by College Consultant Davida Amkraut to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the college search for this year’s rising high school seniors.
- Cleveland Court Case Could Bring Relief to Businesses Whose COVID Claims Were Denied
- Amended Order Clarifies Ohio Mask Mandate, Other COVID-19 Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended
- Restaurants, Hospitality Businesses Eligible for $28.6 Billion in Federal Grants
- American Rescue Plan: Employers Must Provide COBRA Subsidies to Qualifying Employees