In this episode of Real Talk, Student & Athlete Defense attorneys Susan Stone and Kristina Supler discuss the impact of schools transitioning to online learning, particularly what it means for students with disabilities who are being serviced through an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 plan.
- Cleveland Court Case Could Bring Relief to Businesses Whose COVID Claims Were Denied
- Amended Order Clarifies Ohio Mask Mandate, Other COVID-19 Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Deadline Extended
- Restaurants, Hospitality Businesses Eligible for $28.6 Billion in Federal Grants
- American Rescue Plan: Employers Must Provide COBRA Subsidies to Qualifying Employees